I’m a voice teacher and vocal coach. I was born in Italy, but I’m based in The Netherlands.
Growing up in a family that has always shared a love for music, I took classical piano lessons for many years, but soon realised that I could express myself a lot better with my voice than with my hands.
I started singing at a very young age. I’ve studied with many teachers both in Italy and the United States, where I lived for some time while following a program of Music Industry Studies in California. Over time I’ve had the chance to test the effects of different methods on my voice.
I spent my time trying to understand how the voice works and looking for a technique that would allow me to sing consistently well and without effort. My aha! moment happened when I learned to mix. I could finally sing what I wanted, even those songs I thought I would never be able to sing.
- Diploma in Music Theory, Solfege and Melodic Dictation at the F.A. Bonporti Conservatory of Trento and Riva del Garda (2008)
- Classical singing lessons and singing lessons with top level instructors of the Seth Riggs‘ Speech Level Singing (SLS) method
- Music Industry Studies at Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill, CA, USA (2014)
- Acting course with Nicole Hess-Diestler (2014)
- Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI) certification – music business and songwriting (2016)
- Songwriting Masterclass with Pat Pattison (Berklee College of Music of Boston)(2018)
- IVACON Edinburgh (2018) – International conference for voice teachers
- Voice Therapy course with the Speech Language and Voice Pathologist Amy Chapman (VoiceLab LA)(2018)
- Institute for Vocal Advancement (IVA) Instructor I Certification (2018)
- NATS Straw phonation (SOVTE) workshop with Mindy Pack and Karin Titze Cox (2020)